Re: Carbo-Plus - again

Oops, I forgot to include the URL.  Reposting:

>Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:24:07 -0500 (EST)
>From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
>Subject: Re: Carbo-Plus - again

>	After the initial postings on this (back in December), Merrill and
>I had a fairly lengthy e-mail exchange, and he was kind enough to fax
                                             ^^
I have corresponded with Merrill before, and had made the same mistake
assuming Merrill was a "he" like you did.  But from this article, I learned
that Merrill is a "she" and the owner of Aquarium Products, Inc.  ;-)

http://www.amcity.com/baltimore/stories/1999/01/18/smallb1.html?h=fish

Hoa