RE: Dupla in the U.S.

Tom Fischer just added an update concerning Dupla availability in the U.S.
Seems that their website was correct - they won't sell directly to
Americans.

I'm sure that they are looking for another distributor, but until then, I've
got a suggestion - buy a set of long johns and move to Canada! They will
sell to us.

So, let's see - we can get real Tropica plants and we still have access to
Dupla. Mmmmm, almost makes living in sub-zero conditions seem worth while.

hahahaha!

James Purchase
Toronto