RE: Fluval vs. Eheim Twice in one week

sorry if I have not been keeping up with all the postings as I generally
skim thru the articles.  Howevr this one did catch my attention and
thought it would be best if I responded.

On the 'debate' over which filter is better the obvious choice is clear
:) plants are.  Want proof?  When I pulled the filter of off my tank they
started growing like weeks! :)  I now enjoy the calm peacefull setting
with no noise, no added electricity (just for the lights) good continuous
growth.  And oh, I do believe the fish likes it much better, they seem to
be less stressed than before (none before and definately none now)

so in conclusing the clear winner in 'filters' are plants, isn't that why
we subscribe to this list in the first place? :)

Ed