Fluval vs. Eheim

Twice in one week - this is a record.

Now hear this, now hear this:  the childish squabble on which filters are
better will stop now.   Grow up and stop interpreting disagreement as an
indictment of your intelligence or lack therein.   If you bought a Fluval
and someone says they're lousy filters this does not mean you have to
defend your choice as if it were a matter of life or death.   Ditto if you
bought an Eheim or Magnum.   The salient point in *my* rant is the "grow
up" part.

Sheesh,

Cynthia

http://www.metronet.com/~cyn  -  in north central Texas

 I have everything I had 20 years ago, only it's all a little bit lower.
                    - Gypsy Rose Lee