Re: SAE's Stripe Fading

>Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:43:28 -0500
>From: "Daniel Boyer" <dpboyer at axs2k_net>
>
>I just noticed that the stripe one of my SAE's appears to be disappearing...
>there are two other SAE right next to it, and their stripes are nice and
>bold.  Does this mean anything?  Should I be concerned...  What does this
>mean?

I'm not sure what it means but it happens all the time. It may be a mating
phenomena or a submissive posture. Nothing to worry about. It may even be a
good thing.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/