Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #848

In a message dated 2/15/99 3:49:54 PM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:

<<Some days, it starts right up, other days I'm reduced to a cursing,
blithering idiot, but I always get it started.>>

Which is exactly _why_ I've ditched them in favor of other filters that are
easier to start and maintain. It's always a splatterfest trying to clean out a
fluval.

<<It might be my imagination, but I'm pretty sure I can see my angels all
bunched up pointing and laughing at me during these episodes. >>

I don't think so. I was wondering the very same thing about my herd of
cardinals <g>

Susan