Test Kits... which one... revisited.

After seeing that Pet Warehouse (without the "s" ;-) had phosphate test kits on sale I decided to maybe get one.  After searching through the archives I came to one definite conclusion... the LaMotte kits are the best.  Well... they might be to most accurate... but not the best for my pocket.

After a little more searching I saw that the sea-chem phosphate test kit had a few good reviews.  Which nitrate and KH/GH kits are the ones to get (aside from the LaMotte).  I have heard a few good things about the Tetra KH kit but nothing about any of the nitrate kits.  Any suggestions?  Good/Bad experiences?

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses,
Chris Ferrell
In North Carolina where you can wear shorts one day and a wool sweater the next...