Ehfisubstrat X-FILES

> Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:29:52 -0500
> From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
> Subject: RE: Ehfimech and Ehfisubstrat
>
> Where it went is
> a mystery - does anybody have Agent Mulder's phone number? This might be an
> "X file".
>
> James Purchase
> Toronto

Mulder was MIA when I called up Scully and ...

But looking (and holding) at EHFISUBSTRAT, it tend to break into smaller
pieces. I (and Scully) suspected that the media could have been broken
down into debris by the current passing over it. And it just passed out
of the filter into your tank. Just a theory.

Anyway, it's good to know that those media can last until we are
history. Because I am currently in a desperate situation to isolate my
BBA problem.

Planning to use carbon in the topmost chamber. Increase lighting and
CO2.

Or do I switch off lighting for couple of days, no CO2 and
fertilisation? I know that BBA is very tough and I am afraid that it
could take advantage of the weaken plants during that period.

Please advise.

rgds.