cusomer always WRONG

Hmm, I am in business and hadnt thought of that. Ofcourse, when I get my
first complaint, I will just say the customer is unreasonable. He wouldnt
tell anybody would he? Like on the internet? o well, if he does i will just
tell everyone about the unreasonableness of this customer. I certainly am
not contacting him, that's for sure. I might save a few dollars that way.
Here I have been running my business all wrong. Now I know what it takes to
stay in business since 1974.
:(
Tony Minneboo
Owner, Angels West
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com