Bad BBA Forever...

BBA is still 'under controlled' in my tank. What confused me is the fact
that nitrate and phosphate are both nil as indicated by my Tetra test
kits.

I have been doing some 25%-30% water changes TWICE a week for the last 5
weeks. CO2 and lighting have been increased. However iron is at 0.02ppm.

BBA can be found at both strong lighting areas and in shades. I am
planning to use activated carbon just in case my test kits didn't do the
job *rite*. But wouldn't this strip off the iron as well?