Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #840

>I've been unable to find any SAEs in my area. (I did find Flying Foxes
>for the first time). Does anyone know where to find some SAEs in this
>area? I'll have my tank running next week and want to throw a couple in
>at the start.

The only SAE s I know of in the Allentown/Behtlehem area is the ONE in my
tank.

I check all the local stores every week or so and asked all the LFS
owners to order them, but they look at me like I am ignorant and proceed
to show me a tank full of Chinese AE.

The one I have was a fluke, the LFS owner didn't even know "how"  it got
in the tank.

Tim