Theil laterite

I have used this product for some time and it is far cheaper than any
source I've seen. It doesn't cloud the water very much at all and grows
plants great aleast what can be analyzed from no laterite tanks as a
comparison .
Personally, the Flourite only substrate seems to be the best over all
IMHO.Maybe a ball or tab at the sword's roots perhaps but by itself it
does a great job.No cables,RFUG's,different sized gravel or whatever!!!
Simple and effective is good !! It does a better job even with fragile
roots than I ever thought it would. I'll definitly use it on any tank in
the future........
Crypts,Swords,hairgrass,Glossostigma,even Bolbitis does well. Nice color
too.
Tom Barr     AGA