Looney aquarists, et al.

Daren wrote:
>Geez Jen, you sure get some weird mental images :-).  Been sniffin' that
>Dupla laterite again?  I mean, you never know what those Malaysians cut the
>stuff with.  If you can't handle your stuff, you should stick to smoking
>kitty litter :-)

Well, I'm all for an APD convention in some place central... like maybe
Vegas... and I want to be *sure* that Darren, Jennifer, Tom and Anthony are
there! We should have no introductions and all meet three times before we
start guessing who is who. Wouldn't *that* be a gas! Perhaps masks or
dressing as our favourite plant would be good.

Olga
in Vancouver where we don't dream of Spring (grass is green all year) but
of sun.