Found a local source for KNO3

Anyone looking for local KNO3 source, as I have been for some time now
(Northeast US anyway) can go to a Rite-Aid pharmacy and have the pharmacist
order it for you. My wife was in one of their stores and asked, after some
searching they found that they could order it in 4OZ. or 22OZ. packages
(described as "granules"). She neglected to ask the price (!), but ordered a
4OZ container for me due in Monday. I'll report back the price after we pick
it up, hopefully it will be "reasonably" priced.
HTH,
Bob