Re: Aquarium Room Decor

Roger wrote:
>>First, I'd especially like to thank Darren Gold for his wonderful
suggestion for a jungle room decor.  I didn't use the idea, but after I
showed his letter to my wife all of my more moderate proposals started
looking a lot more acceptable :-).  Thank's Darren!<<

You're welcome.  I know how it is trying to get management approval on
aquarium stuff, so I thought I'd help out :-).  You should see my blueprints
for a 3 story cylindrical aquarium (viewable through the sides in the
basement and first floor, an open pond on the 2nd floor)!  If you show her
_those_, you might be able to get that 250 gallon tank in the living room
you've been pining for :-).

Darren