Hemigraphis

In a message dated 2/5/1999 3:54:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

> Thanks to all who responded to my queries on hemigraphis.Think I'll yank
>  'em from my tank and stuff 'em in a pot on the window sill.

if i were you, i would slowly acclimatize it to a dryer environment lest you
lose the plant.  try enclosing it in a plastic bag or a soda bottle (with a
slit going almost all the way width wise) with some water and let it slowly go
dryer.

tsuh yang chen, nyc