[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Years ago I bought some so called Anacras that had a very thin and flexible
center stock but otherwise looked like standard Anacras.  It was probably 
mislabeled but I still like to get more of this stuff.  Does anyone know its
correct name?