Hoke valves

I have one of the Hoke valves you mentioned, and love it.  I find the
quality and control it gives me much better than my girlfriend's Nupro.
However, they don't cost $100.  I got mine at an industrial valve supplier
in Bellingham, WA, for $40.  Also, I was told they were made on the east
cost, not england.  It may have been that they are imported into the US
via over there.  If anyone want more info on these, feel free to contact
me.

Justin Collins