now the tank is flowering

<< Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:18:02 EST
 From: BErney1014 at aol_com
 Subject: now the tank is flowering

 Hi all,
 I wrote not long ago that I had beaten an algae plague with increased
 circulation.I can now add fertilizer and no algae. My plants are now
 flowering. The latest is anubias nana. A really neat calla Lilly like flower.
 I'm also noticing the zillions of "air roots" have subsided on most plants.

just curious, does anubias bloom underwater?  i always thought it blooms only
emersed.  how deep is the water level in this tank?

tsuh yang