A Better CO2 reactor

I've got an Eheim diffuser.  It's okay, but a lot of those little bubbles
make it to the surface, so that's wasted CO2.  I was looking at maybe one of
the Dupla reactors, or at least something that might fully incorporate CO2
into the water, so the only bubbles you see in your tank is the ones your
plants produce.

Anyone have a recommendation they are sold on?

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
IBM Global Services

The following will apply to any Year 2000 statements included in this
e-mail:  This is a Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure and Year 2000 Statement
under the Year 2000 Information and Readiness Disclosure Act.  Any
statements made in this document regarding non-IBM products are
republications; such statements are based on information provided by the
applicable third party and have not been independently verified by IBM.