Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #810

I remember that there was a string about this a while back I don't
remember thare being any final "resoloution" to any ideas.  Or were
there?  I'm planning on lower the temp in my tank and seeing it if has
any effect on the color. I'll report back with observations

Out of pure curiosity is anyone else growing ludwigia in a tank away from
sunlight? Is it red? If it is, what are your tank parameters.

Adam

I am growing it in the basement under strictly artificial light, it is
green not red. My water is very cold as I am also growinf annacharis to
feed my daughter's turtles. Don't know if that makes a difference, it
probably does. My water is slightly acid.

Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face.
                                  Thomas Sowell

Compassionate conservatism -- a kinder, gentler bigotry?
                                  WH

Liberalism-not caring WHAT people do-as long as its compulsory.
				  GS