Planaria/white spots

Hi Tom,
I was the one who originally posted the planaria questions. They
lasted about 3 or 4 days and now they're gone. I don't where they
came from, for one thing, I'm a clean freak and I know it wasn't my
tank conditions. I had fed the Jack Dempsey a couple of earthworm
pieces a few days earlier and that was the only thing I could
contribute them (planaria) to. Keep your eye on them, in case they're
not so friendly. Good luck...
Jamie Johnson         "Keep your eyes on the stars
Chemist-Trace Metals   and your feet on the ground"
Davis & Floyd, Inc.            -Theodore Roosevelt
jjohnson at davisfloyd_com
(864)229-4413 work
(864)229-7119