Vita Lights vs. Chroma 50

>Subject: Re: Vita Lights vs. Chroma 50
>
>I'm a little confused on the prices here.  Currently I pay 9 dollars for a 30W
>36" Vita Lite.  What is the price of the Chroma 50?  I live just west of
>Chicago and that is what I can pick them up for.
>
>Sean Ward

Wow. When I lived in LA there was a lighting wholesaler that would sell
to the public. Chroma 50/75 was, I think $7 USD and Vita lights were inthe
$15-20 range.

Here in Canadia, Chroma 50's are about $6 CDN and Vita Lites are about $24.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719