Reference book recommendation?

Could you guys help me select a plant book? (I've got a chance to
request
one for Valentines from the wife)  Here's what I'm looking
for:

For each plant:
A good color picture
Recommended water conditions(pH, hardness, etc.)
Origin of the plant
Conditions it grows in the wild (period of submersed/emersed, etc.)
Ease of growth
Speed of growth
lighting requirements

I don't want a book that is primarily devoted to the nitrogen cycle,
how to
set up a tank, etc. I want "hard core" info about each plant, more of a
reference book, although I am currently more interested in the more
"common"
plants.

Any input would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.