Re: Balance & Tolerance

Balance & Tolerance

Dear fellow APD list members,

I may be stepping out of place here, and I wish to apologise in advance if
anyone feels at the end of this post that I have overstepped my rights as
member of this group, but I would like to make a plea for balance and
tolerance.

<snip>

Well James-we will accept this only if you can answer one VERY important
queston for us.

What is the true color of clear water in a white bucket? ;-p

       Gerry Skau
       ANS BigDial Engineering

       Comfortless Superfakes Offering Their Empty Creeds
       That Have No Faith Or Substance
       That Change to Suit The Doubter To Satisfy His Needs

			Cousins