Green water observation

This is not an attempt to restart the green / whitewater threads, just
an observation.

I've had this problem for a while, in a tank that's mostly N limited.

Adding the standard PMDD ingredients did provoke a "labile" condidtion
into full bloom.
Later on adding only KNO3 and increasing water circulation +
"aquascaping" made it go away.

This second observation really surprised me!
I guess aquariums are true "Complex"- or "Chaos"-systems.....

Just wanted this observation to be known for those specially interested.

--
Morten Karlsen,          mailto:markii at online_no