Re: Kitty castings

Tom wrote:
>>Well I give up too.  I've tried everything to get my cat to go in the tank
and
nothing works. I can't hold it down long enough.  The darn animal gets
slippery when wet too.  And mad, real mad.  Maybe lead weights? <<

You people, always making things hard on yourselves!  You should hold the
cat over the aquarium by its front paws, and "strip" it, like when salmon
are stripped of their eggs and semen by squeezing the cat with your free
hand and sliding downwards.  After extracting the cats claws from your
eyeballs and having a family member call 911, push the "fertilizer tablets"
into the gravel, as you wait for the paramedics.

See? Easy.

Darren