keep an eye open.

This week I walk into the store, and what do I find?  A whole tank full of
SAE's, labeled 'Algae Eating Sharks'!  I purchased a couple, and when I
commented on the name, I was corrected, again being told that they'd never heard
of SAE's, and that these were definitely Algae Eating Sharks.

(BTW, after getting them home I double checked thekrib.com, and these are
definitely Crossocheilus siamensis, not Epalzeorhynchus sp. (false siamensis).

On Sunday I wanted to purchase more, but store #1 was closed, so I went to store
#2.  I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but to my surprise found a tank
labeled "SAE's / otocinclus".

The tank was full of what were obviously Cardinal Tetras.

I inquired at the counter, and after a moment of silence the guy's face lit up
and he said "Oh, you mean the otocinclus!  We get more in this Thursday."  After
describing the difference between an SAE and an otocinclus, he asked "Are you
sure you aren't talking about a Flying Fox?".

"Yes... no, almost!" I cried (I get excited easily :).  After another
description he promised to get some if he could find them.

So next week I expect to be able to purchase some really nice Algae Eating
Tetras at store #2!

 - AFC