Super Jobe's????

At 03:48 PM 1/24/99 -0500, Josua Zamzow asked:
>       I know there are alot of you that use Jobes plant sticks as a large
>part of your fertilization.  I am new to this discussion, but I thought that
>water soluable fertilizers were deficient in there trace mineral package?
>Maybe used in combination with other things you can make up for this lack,
>but wouldn't it just be easier to use a single fertilizer if you could?

Actually, TZ, I was thinking just the same thing this evening.   This is
maybe a reason to make some micronutrient fertilizer pellets ala Bill
Terburg http://www.familychest.com/plantguild/

I have seen one of these things and it looks like it would work.

Or maybe we could get Jobe's to do the work for us.....Hint hint

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron