RE: filterless tanks

>> Running a tank without a biological filter is I think an exercise for

>> experienced aquarists.

Thanks for the reply and your input was very helpfull in confirming what
I was thinking (what was posted)  I may not have the experience I would
like to but I do believe these exercises would be extremely helpfull and
informative, the worse case senario would be putting the filter back on
:)

My next project is a dimmer/timmer for sunrise/sunset simulation and
after that rainfall simulation (with diy co2 injection INTO the rain
water :)

Ed