Jokes don't fly

 George Booth wrote:
>Subject: Re: Dupla availability in North America

>Well, that does it. Anybody want to buy 320g worth of now-obsolete high
>tech stuff? Plants included? Anything over $7500 gets the works.
>
>Kinda spoils the fun adding a smiley, but I'm just getting my mailbox
>cleaned out after the last offer. Sooo ... 8-)=)

George, George, George....your smiley won't work. Haven't you noticed that
there are only about 6 folks on this list with a sense of humour. Get ready
to empty your mail box again. I mean just look what happens when I *JOKE*
about cat poop in the kitty litter. <g>

Olga
with a grin that's slipping in Vancouver