Re: Calcium test kits

The LaMotte hardness kit seems to work very well. One style of test
measures total hardness, the other calcium hardness, the difference is
magnesium hardness.

Our web site has a review of all the LaMotte kits we use in the Maintenance
section. I think we have most of the ones that are at all useful in a
planted tank.

LaMotte is on-line at www.lamotte.com (duh!). Look under "factors". Also,
hach has a web site - guess what it is :-)

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/