Cat Poop

I would not recommend cat stuffing in the kitty litter substrate.
First of all, it is probably very "hot" in its fresh form and hot manure
tends to burn regular plants. Not sure what it would do for the aquatic
ones.
Secondly, Cat stuffing is bad stuff. You are not even supposed to
compost it. (my wife screams about that part).  It has harmful nasty
things in it.  They are bad for humans and probably bad for fishes.
So, while I am not as scientific as the rest of the list, NO !
and not just NO, but H_ LL NO!

TV