Dupla availability in North America

I don't want to freak anyone out (are your sitting down George Booth???) but
I just got an e-mail from John Burleson, owner of J.P.Burleson, for many
years the Dupla importer for North America. He says that he is dropping both
the Dupla and the Tunze line. Once he has sold his current stock, that's it.
No mention was made if Dupla has made alternate arrangements.

> We no longer import Tunze or Dupla products. We are selling out what we
have
> in stock and then all is gone!

Mmmmmm.......

James Purchase