RE: Paludariums

Travis Underwood was looking for information on Paludarium information. A
link I think he might like is to Joe Jaworski's site:
http://www.joejaworski.com/palu1.htm. A nicely designed site with great
photos and clear diagrams and descriptions.

Travis might also check his local library (or friends who are aquarium
periodical "freaks" like me) - Today's Aquarium, when it was available in
English, quite often had articles on Paludariums. They carried a whole
series of articles on the design, construction, and installation of a huge
paludarium in which everything was under automatic control. Very slick, very
expensive.

James Purchase
Toronto