Hornwort

At 03:48 AM 1/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>This is sort of an abbreviated post of one I made Jan. 11 about plant
>>growth.  I'm wondering specifically if there is something hornwort and
>>anacharis especially don't like - because they don't seem to grow at
>>all in my tank.  Other plants seem to doing ok.  Water and tank info
>>are in the Jan. 11 post so I won't repeat here.

I had hornwort in a few tanks and when I switched to
RO (50 ppm) water it all dissolved and never came back.

I have it now and have hard well warter. It grows great
but if I don't change water for a few weeks it stops
growing while other plants in the tank do ok.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719