New to list

Hello All. I am new to the list.  I am thinking about building a
terrarium with a large assortment of *interesting* plants, a water
section with some fish and maybe a few small lizards/frogs.

Any direction or information would be great.  I do not have much
knowledge of aquatic plants.  I have done a bit with fish tanks and
lizards.  Any help would be great with recommendations of setup and
plants to start with.  Plus plant sources.

Thanks

Travis