Need plants?

We've been growing out our three tanks to help someone set up a 125g tank
but we've lost the guy's phone number and he hasn't called lately. Our
tanks are now choked with green stuff and we need to seriously prune this
weekend.

If anyone would like enough plants to completely stock a 100g tank, please
contact me. I'm afraid it's "all or nothing" - we're not going to do a
bunch of this and a little of that.

The assortment includes fast growing stem plants like Ludwigia, Bacopa and
Rotala, some exotic stem plants like Eustralis stellata and Ammania
gracilus, two varities of Hydrocotyle, Parviflous samolus, three varieties
of crypt, one humongous Anubias barteri (24" tall but needs pruning), a
couple of large Anubias coffeeafolia, Java fern, Javs moss, Bolbitus,
Mayaca and probably other stuff.

I insist on shipping FedEx overnight and I MUST send it Monday morning.
Contact me via e-mail, please.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/