Re: Copper treatment for algae

I would love to see that article!
Could you publish a web version?
If not I guess I could purchase the back issues and that would probably
answer my current questions.  But I think we should have a better web
resource with pictures.

Bill

Neil wrote:
I published the sensitivity of algae to copper (and simazine) in the Jan
1987 issue of FAMA.... last of a 4 part article which has pictures of
various algae. If this information is relatively unavailable, let me
know
and I can do it again-- this time with more of my algae pictures (before
and after bleach, before and after copper, etc)
Neil