Re: identification filamentous algaes

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Bill Hamlin wrote:

> The write up in the Krib is an excellent resource but it has not got
> pictures and there are several questions left after reading it.

Pictures would be good, but have been hard to come by in the past (who
takes pictures of their algae-infested tanks?). I have a few of my own
algaes, some of which are poised on the verge of being added, but I would
welcome additional photos or drawings from others (as always).  Likewise,
I would be glad to host any sort of resource one wishes to create! :)

  - Erik
--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com