RE: Something a bit less technica

Hello,

>> Hoenstly folks, you are guys are in F-16s and I'm in a Piper Cub.  I
>> learn a lot from reading your posts and enjoy them (may not
understand
>> them all the time) and I will remain subscribed just to learn but is

that's quite alright.  Alot of us started off this manner.  I came to
this list knowing how to spell aquiatic plants (hehe) and as you can see
I barely know how to do that :)

>> there an equivalent for us dabblers who aren't into UGH, bleaching
the
>> beejeebers out everything that goes into the aquarium and fighting
>> sinister algae types threatening to take over the world?  I'm not
talking

Hmm, WELL just keep in mind that most things that seem overbearing like
that in most cases they are not.  Thru understanding, research and
studying I have found that alot of things seem more 'down to earth'

>> about a news service (they're not much better than some of the
message
>> boards) but a forum such as this?  Anyway thanks alot

Well lets begin with you :) any questions comments, concerns, curious
interest that you care to share with us?

>> Frank Hillman
>> FAIRVIEW LAWN CARE
>> www.greenlawn.net

Ed