Something a bit less technical

Hoenstly folks, you are guys are in F-16s and I'm in a Piper Cub.  I
learn a lot from reading your posts and enjoy them (may not understand
them all the time) and I will remain subscribed just to learn but is
there an equivalent for us dabblers who aren't into UGH, bleaching the
beejeebers out everything that goes into the aquarium and fighting
sinister algae types threatening to take over the world?  I'm not talking
about a news service (they're not much better than some of the message
boards) but a forum such as this?  Anyway thanks alot

Frank Hillman
FAIRVIEW LAWN CARE
www.greenlawn.net