mystery (unknown) snail (was bleaching snails)

Hello,

I have recently in the past 2-3 days been watching some unknown snail
crawl across my tank, it started off small now it's about the size of a
pencil eraser. it looks liek a ram but the color's different. it has a
solid color base and spots over it, they seem to be growing with it and
the snail is doing a very good job helping with the chores so i'm giong
to leave it.  Does anyone know if this is a ram? doesn't look like the
red/yellow ram's i've seen.

Ed