Re: DIY stand/hood materials

> And use screws, no nail, especially in load bearing joints.  They are so
> much better to work with than nails.

One suggestion on the screws.  use stainless steel screws.  I prefer
square drive or robertson for their strength.  With that much water
around, it would be nice to know the probably won't rust.

I have found ss screws at hardware stores in the decking hardware
section, and have also special ordered them from a screw supplier.
They are a little more expensive, but well worth it.

If you can't get ss screws, they have some treated screws for decking
that will work better than normal screws.  Just not as good as ss.

cheers