RO water Buffer question

I have been reading with interest the RO water posts. I have been toying
with buying an RO unit for some time now. The question I have is what to
use as a buffering agent in regards to planted tanks. I seem to remember
some talk about Proper pH causing algae growths?

If I wanted to set up a tank with a PH around 6-6.5 for the fish and it was
to be planted (lots of lighting) what would be a good choice to use for
buffering?

Jeff <*\\><
Old Bedouin saying: "Trust God, but tie up your camel, lest you lose it."