Have I made an ass of myself?

Well,

On the Cyanobacteria page it says that cynanobacteria used to be called
blue green algae.  I'm sorry if I mixed the two up.  Anyway I still hold to
my microbial balance theroy.  Sorry if my silly theorizing reduced the
value of my study and again thanks for the responses.  I do intend to
continue my exploration of this.

And also thanks to all who responded to my somewhat wierd analogies
sorrounding the substrate heating thing.

I'll go work on my new NT system which is also driving me crazy, then try
to track down the electrical gremlins in my vintage Japanese motorcycle.

-Adam