Re: River tank

For the pumps you may want to look into the RIO line of powerheads.  They
make a 2500 HP which pumps about 750 gph at 0 head and does great with
pressure applications. Thye also make a 3100 which I am not familiar with.

I have 4 of the RIO 2500HP powerheads on various aquariums they are dead
silent, very reliable and move a ton of water.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o