Re: Tank disinfecting (was APD V3 #747)

Hello Adam,

I have a less expensive suggestion to buing (or making) a still: Why not
get a bottle of 100 or 120 proof vodka (Scotch will also do in a pinch),
disinfect the tank (there will be no permanent residue left) and then
dispose of the reminder in a more civilized manner!

A Haaapppyyy New Year, hic  :-)

Best,

George