Terrapur "cons" ?

So with all the money i make from my plant cuttings i like to buy things
that i absolutely don't need :-)

About five months ago i purchased some terrapur cones,i ran all the way
home with my with my new toys and promptly loaded up my substrate with
them.....guess what I was finger probing my substrate last week ,and i
found my terrapur cones fully intact,no root hairs bound to them,no
disintegration,in fact i pulled one out and left it on the tank to
dry,it looks just like the day i bought it !

Whats up with that???

Should'nt these things fall apart over time? Don't you think 5 months is
long enough .....maybe i should wait a year or so :-)
Anyways pulled em all out ....gonna take em back tommorrow!!

Unless of course you want to" borrow" them for your new set up Olga :-)

Happy new year
Steve
Van.B.C