Micro nutrients

Is there a product either specifically made for aquarium use, or that's
safe to use in the aquarium that will provide all the essential trace
elements, minerals, and ideally potassium and can be purchased in bulk.
I'm not interested in the overpriced preformed tablets or sticks.  I'm
looking for it to be in granular form to be mixed with my own materials
and then inserted in the substrate.  Most of the products I use in my
business would be ideal if they weren't bonded to nitrate molecules.

Frank Hillman
FAIRVIEW LAWN CARE
www.greenlawn.net